We’ve developed a strong reputation over nearly 20 years for designing and delivering customised programmes with clients such as Lloyds Banking Group, Virgin Media, Travelodge, News UK, Mail Newspapers, Screwfix, Beiersdorf and Universal Music.
Whether we’re coaching, training or mentoring, our methodology, principles and models are immediately accessible and easy to understand.
“On behalf of the Regional team can I thank you both for the superb event yesterday. Everyone left the event feeling fired up and motivated to get started with the Structured Call Menu and had done so this morning with an immediately positive effect.”
“Impactful & game changing. Enabled me to view myself through a different lens. Coaching sessions with Doug have been very powerful, providing me with real clarity in my personal development direction and purpose. Without doubt this has had a positive effective on me, and the change is seen by others in the workplace”
“Simple, straight forward support structure to gain clear goals and actions”
For over 17 years, we’ve developed a powerful learning system:
Our best work is programmatic and combines group and 1:1 development, both on and off-job. We normally use two of us for group development, enabling us to intensify the learning experience, whilst providing personalised support for individuals during the workshops. Where possible, we combine line management and direct reports on the same event – this means we can work very practically on real issues and get change happening quickly.
Our work combines:
- Leading subject matter theory (e.g. management & leadership)
- Thinking skills, NLP & Accelerated Learning
- Key communication principles – rapport, closing, listening, advising, noticing and questioning.
Our approach is to focus concurrently in 3 areas:
- Mindsets – the ways of thinking which the individual needs to confront and change in order to make different behaviours and approaches possible.
- Tools & Processes – simple, easy to learn and implement processes and communication structures to guide people through the ‘difference’ to give them what they need.
- Behaviours – we use simple ideas like Influencing Styles to help the individual recognise behaviour patterns in themself and others, and to identify new behavioural options to try.
In order to keep people engaged and pressing on with their development, we often provide Self Directed Learning briefs between training or coaching interventions.
These are very simple to complete pieces of activity and may include follow up sessions for them to include in their team meetings, DVDs to watch, readings, YouTube clips etc.